Paint & Sip for an Unforgettable Bachelorette Party
Are you wanting all the fun of a hen party while maintaining a classy vibe? The age of the alternative Bachelorette party is here, and top most on the list of trendy activities is a privately instructed Paint and Pour class.
Putting together an evening of celebration with your closest pals for a last fling before the ring can be costly and downright booze-centric! There is nothing wrong with preferring a different kind of event, one which will last in memory and leave a tangible piece of art in everyone’s hands as a keepsake of your unique day.
The highlights of a Paint and Pour private party are:
- Doing a creative activity along with your besties, bringing about even more of a bond and connection.
- Your event can be scaled to intimate and informal all the way to glammed up and Instagram worthy. And let’s not forget the rose’!
- Amaze yourselves and each other with your finished works of art- and the best bachelorette parties come with mementos!
A private painting class is an ideal way to kick off your wedding event. It covers the main checklist points of getting together socially, creative engagement, memory making! The class can take place in the venue of your choice and can be the main event of your celebration or the kickoff for an evening of planned entertainments and locations.
Additionally, the Paint and Pour guest artists and instructors can help you create artwork from photographs. So why not make an even more personal way to mark the occasion by taking a group picture of all in attendance and then painting it? This will be the perfect reminder of your special event.
Arranging for this unique activity involves three simple steps:
- Fill out the Private Event Quote Request Form attached to the bottom of this page. You will be contacted by phone within 6 hours by one of our event scheduling staff. Our team will coordinate your time and place for your special event.
- We will also assist you in the selection of a “sample painting” for the class. We have a selection of over 200 sample paintings to choose from. You can also bring a sample of your own choosing, such as the example of the group party photo as mentioned above. We will then put you in direct contact with the guest artist who will be teaching the class.
- The details of the event, specifically verifying the date, time, and location, are worked out between you and the guest artist. All you and your crew need to execute your project is provided, brushes, canvases, aprons, paints, easels, utensils, palettes, etc.
Looking forward to celebrating with you and your nearest and dearest soon!