Private Event Painting Classes for New Years
Are you excited to head into the New Year? Ready for a new revolution around the ol’ Sun? We sure are! It’s been a fantastic year of offering hundreds of group painting classes, private events, and themed painting parties to thousands of guests all across Australia. We aim to finish the year with a bang, and that’s why our artists at Life With Paint are offering private event painting classes for New Year’s in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and several other cities across the continent.
Five Benefits of Hosting a Private Group Painting Class this New Year’s
Are you looking for something fun to do for New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day in Brisbane? Life With Paint offers group painting classes here and all across the continent. Here are five reasons why Brisbane residents and visitors alike are choosing Life With Paint for their New Year’s entertainment.
- It’s the “Brisbane Way.” We offer private painting events all across Australia, but our Brisbane events are just perfect for New Year’s. With excellent weather almost guaranteed at the Mecca for Australian tourism, Brisbane group painting events are always fun, and the New Year’s excitement makes them that much better.
- More fun, artistic creation, less sip. While Life With Paint does offer “paint and sip” classes, we encourage moderation in drinking. We want you to create the best painting you can, and that’s difficult to do while under the influence! And on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, a time when most people celebrate by drinking, why not try something different this year and create your masterpiece work of art instead?
- Throw a party your team or group will never forget. New Year’s parties are traditionally the wildest of the wild, beating just about any other national holiday for excitement and celebration. This year, why not try something completely different? A private group painting class for New Year’s is an experience your coworkers, family members, and friends will never forget!
- What better way to commemorate the New Year than with a painting? The completion of one year and the beginning of a new one is supposed to be a symbolic moment. It’s a time when we reflect on what the last year brought us. It’s also a time to think about what we want to accomplish in the upcoming year. It’s a time to get excited. What better way to start the New Year on the right foot than by getting your team together and creating artwork to signify a new season, a time of new beginnings?
- It’s a great way to accomplish a New Year’s resolution. Have you always wanted to get the family involved in more unique, artistic activities? Or have you ever wanted to find a different and fun team-building exercise for your employees? Enter in a Life With Paint private painting event. Such an event is a great way to do that one, creative group activity that you’ve always wanted to do! Start the New Year on the right foot with a private group event that has everyone feeling proud of their masterpiece.
In the last three years, Life With Paint has taught over 2,000 classes to more than 54,000 students in 17 cities across Australia. One could say that we’ve brought the joy of social painting to our beautiful continent.
Here are some cheerful testimonials from a few of our recent students:
From David & Liz Bird in Alice Springs:
- “My first LWP class was with Martha in Alice Springs. The structure of the class and Martha’s guidance and support in a relaxed atmosphere made the experience a very enjoyable and rewarding experience. A great initiative if you want to try but not have the commitment or time to attend a class often.”
From N. Courtney:
- “My friends and I enjoy an afternoon of painting. We get to have a few drinks, snacks, some fun conversation and go home with art! There are a wide variety of classes to choose from so we can always find a painting we want to do together!”
Debra Rillo from Adelaide had this to say:
- “What a fun afternoon! Got this experience as a gift from my step daughter for mother’s day and I took my sister. Was a great day, had fun in a great Adelaide pub playing with paint and drinking wine does not get any better really. Our instructor was great and encouraging. Highly recommended, will do again when I get the chance. Want to try and do the hydrangeas pic, and dragonflies one!”
Those are just a few testimonials of happy customers. You can read more testimonials online from students all across the continent who took our classes and who thoroughly enjoyed them.
Ring in the New Year by Giving Out Life With Paint Class Passes as Gifts
Did you know that you can order Life With Paint class passes as a gift? That’s right. As Debra’s testimonial in the previous section mentions, we often have customers and students who buy Life With Paint class passes for their family members. What better time of the year to share the joy of creating art than the Christmas and New Year’s season?
You can order as many class passes as you want, for as many locations you want. Some of the cities we offer private group painting classes in are:
Life With Paint class passes make for excellent Christmas gifts. Furthermore, they give your loved one a great way to celebrate the New Year. What better way to kick off another trip around the sun than with a beautiful painting to commemorate the event? Fill out our Private Event Quote Request Form, and one of our scheduling staff will contact you to make arrangements for your class passes.Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!